- 3 Amigos Tequila is a family-owned business.
- The family grows and distills its own 100% blue Weber agave in Mexico.
- 100% of 3 Amigos agave is organically grown producing tequila in its purest form. That means our agave is grown without the use of chemicals or insecticides with sustainable farming practicesí
- These farming methods earned 3 Amigos Tequila its organic certification from the USDA and the EU (European Union.)
- The red, rich soil and inclined slopes of the Los Altos region in Jalisco, produce the finest Blue Tequilana Weber Agave in the world.
- At the distillery the agaves are cooked in small batches for twelve hours in pressure-cooking ovens.
- The agaves are then transferred to a conveyor that takes them to a juicer, which extracts all the juice from the agave ó producing un-distilled tequila.
- Whether itís Blanco, Reposado, or Anejo tequila, 3 Amigos distills all its tequilas twice.
- 3 Amigos Tequila Blanco is double distilled tequila that is put straight into a bottle.
Click logo to visit the website