Edward F. McDonnell Jr. – CEO
- American Born, raised in South America (Brazil), Europe, United Kingdom and USA.
- 25 (+) years working in the wine & spirit industry in the Asia/Pacific region.
- Liberty Lighthouse Group Spirits Brand International (outside of USA) Representation Company
- Owner and Vice President of Premier Wine, Spirits & Warehousing Co - Philippines. (1996 - 2009).
- Board Member of Premier Group in the USVI/USVB and the Caribbean (1996-2017))
- J.E. Seagram & Sons; worked in a number of senior positions. (1986 - 1996)
- Chivas Brothers Asia Pacific Regional Marketing Director (1994 - 1996))
- Duty Free Asia Pacific Marketing & Business Development Director, French Brands. (1990 - 1994)
- Australia; Seagram's Sales and Marketing management. (1986 -1990)
- Asia/Pacific: Special Consultant for Euro Monitor & Canadean. ( 2004 - 2007)
- Patron Spirits Company Consultancy and other Brand Companies (2005 – Present)
Liberty Lighthouse Group is an International Professional Management...
We specializing in the Alcoholic Beverage Industry.
Liberty Lighthouse Group is an Professional Management Consulting division of Liberty Lighthouse Group. We specializing in the Beverage Industry. Liberty Lighthouse Group works with a solid network of local professional in the Importing, Warehousing, Distribution, Sales, Marketing, PR, Advertising, Retailer sectors, and Brand development. We offer, your Spirit Brands, the road map (GPS) into International markets.
- Strategic Business and Marketing Plans
- Route to Market Strategy
- Price Analysis and Tracking
- Channel Strategy Duty Paid & Duty Free
- Explore Duty Free Channels: Airports, Downtown, Border shops, Seaports, Cruise Ships, and Military PX.
- Establish high profile On-Off Premise accounts for allocated items
- Consistent Off Premise Independent Programs
- Explore all On Premise National account opportunities
- Market Intelligence
- Feasibility Studies
- New Product Concepts
- Executive Searches
- Sales and Marketing
- Business to Business
- Market Research
Product to Market Services
- Label registration
- Warehousing Bond or Under Bond
- Country by Country Registration
- Inventory Management
- Distribution Network
- Sales Network
- Sales and Marketing Program
- Research Capabilities
- Packaging Needs
- Educational Seminars
We accomplish this by the following:
- Extensive management experience at all levels
- 50+ years of International experience
- Top to top management relationships
- We are a well respected group by the Duty Paid trade, Duty Free trade, Regional Distributor and most importantly by our brand companies
History: Consultancy Brand Company
We accomplish this by the following:
- Terra Dourada Cachaça (2005) Conducted my first Cachaça/Rum Asia Pacific Study reporting: Wholesale, retail and ex-works Pricing, Market by Market Sales, Marketing Programs, Competitive set, Category and Brand name recognition, Market Share and other research.
- Patron Spirits (2005): 100% Blue Agave Super Premium Tequila Asia Pacific Study; Developed Path to global Markets, Pricing Analysis, International Sales Strategy, Marketing and Distribution development and key international warehousing hubs. (8 year project)
- Sagatiba Cachaça from 2006-7: Established regional first Sales, Designed specific Sagatiba Marketing along with Distribution strategy along to set up the 5 Key Asia Pacific Countries.
- Lombard Single Malt Scotch : (2006-2007) Guided Head Office management to key distributors per Asia Pacific country. Specialist Scotch Whisky Purveyor for Single Malt Scotch’s.
- Green Brier Distillery; (2010-2011) Belle Meade Bourbon Brand development; Path to global Markets, Packaging development and back label design, Global Marketing programs and key international Distributors along with specific international hubs. (Brand Launched 2013).
- Janneau Armagnac; (2011-12) Former J. E. Seagram Brand and one of the oldest Armagnac brand Company. New Owners required re-newed Asia Pacific focus and new Distribution. Guided Distribution in the Pacific region and selective Asian countries. Developed a Range of dated Armagnacs for global domestic and Duty Free Markets. (Company sold in 2013)
- Matusalem Rum (2010 – 2013) Matusalem Jim Tirrel AP Director.) Worked along-side with Jim Tirrel; Set up regional Sales and Marketing Strategy warehousing, Developed a comprehensive Asia Pacific Rum Brand rum report, Set up several distribution partners.
- Playboy Vodka (2016) Investigated all global markets for a Copy and real Playboy Vodkas, Developed a new Path to global Market, Redesigned bottle and labeling Packaging, Key 10 International Sales Market Strategy, Global Marketing and Distribution and key international hubs.
We deliver RESULTS!!